Start the Training.
Train your diagnostic capabilities in Dermoscopy and challenge your colleagues!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 24, 2015
- Version: 4.9.1
- Size: 69.9 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Greek, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian, Bulgarian
- Seller: MEETER CONGRESSI SRL
- © Meeter Congressi S.R.L.
Are you keen on Dermoscopy?
in that case you can’t do without YouDermoscopy, the first App divided in training levels that will give you the opportunity to have fun and in the same time improve your ability in the diagnostic identification of dermatoscopic lesions.
“YouDermoscopy” doesn’t replace the typical forms of scientific updating, but it supports them because it is a chance to practice at any time, when you are waiting for a train, a plane or while you are drinking coffee with a colleague.
The App has been developed by Meeter in cooperation with YouDermoscopy, Prof. Giuseppe Argenziano and the Skin Cancer Unit, and through the exclusive contribution of Eau Thermale Avène.
Captivating graphics, easy to use and absolutely innovative!
What are you waiting for?
Download it now, sign up and start your training with 300 cases of lesions!
Don’t waste a minute, it’s time to challenge your colleagues and reach the first places in the ranking list!
- – Try now level 1! there are 8 sessions, if your answer is correct in 75% of the presented cases you will reach the next level.
- – If your score is not sufficiently high after 64 cases at level 1, you will have the chance to repeat the sessions you haven’t pass, your score will be updated only if it improves. However, a penalty will be imposed in relation to the numbers of time you have repeated that same session. On the other side, if you pass the session on your first attempt (minimum 120 points) you will get a bonus of 40 points.
- – In each session you will find 8 cases and have 8 seconds to see the dermoscopic image (also by zooming in) and 8 seconds to identify which of the 8 diagnoses is correct.
- – If you give the right answer the button will become green. If the answer is wrong the button will be red while the right diagnosis will be highlighted in green.
The score is expressed in points, 20 for each right answer.
Feel free to get some training: the ranking is anonymous and specifies only your location.
We are glad to inform you that 8th level is now available on App! Now you have 64 other cases to practice and improve your skills in diagnostic dermoscopy.